Lindon Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
|Lindon Utah Family Search Center |
|1050 East 100 North|
Lindon FHC Director
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
9:00 am – 9:00 pm
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
9 :00 am - 12:00 pm
Other hours available by appointment
Online Film Ordering
Location and Map:
- 1050 E 100 N, Lindon, Utah, 84042, United States
- Note: Enter the FHC through the north door on the west side of the buildin
Email: Click Here
|Sun||10:15am-4 pm by appointment only|
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal The center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. These free sites include Ancestry.com, Swedish ArkivDigital, etc.
Hardware and Equipment
- The center has approximately 25 computers, two laptop computers, one microfilm reader, one microfiche reader, one microfilm printer, printers in both color and black and white, and a digital camera for transferring photos and documents into digital format. It also has a digital projector and a 42" digital screen in a separate room, so two classes can be taught simultaneously.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Staff Research Specialties
|*Videos and Presentations|
|*Articles and Tutorials|
Resources about the Lindon Area
Volunteer at the Center
The Lindon Family History Center welcomes local volunteers. You may wish to serve a 3-hour shift each week as a consultant or teach a class. Please call the center at (801) 785-7584 or (801)785-7586, and ask for the assistant director's contact information.