Live Research Assistance: Consultant community forumEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:40, 6 September 2012 by Sallyrose1
- Join our Facebook group: (for long term discussions)
- Go to the Facebook group and request to join. You'll be added soon.
- Join the Skype group: (for immediate assistance)
- Download the Skype program at www.Skype.com and register for an account.
- Add the contact "familysearch.org" to your Skype contact list.
(See instructions for adding contacts)
- When you volunteer, feel free to chat and ask questions of other volunteers. We’re all in this together!
(See instructions for sending a message)
- When you get a call, share with the Skype group what the question was about so we can all learn from each other what kinds of calls we are getting.
- Learn more about Skype in the Skype User's Guide.
Not yet a volunteer research consultant? Learn more about what volunteers do.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback