Live Research Assistance: Consultant community forumEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:40, 30 January 2013 by Micdoy
- Join our Facebook group: (for long term discussions)
- Go to the Facebook group and request to join. You'll be added soon.
- Join the Skype group: (for immediate assistance)
- Download the Skype program at www.Skype.com and register for an account.
- Add the contact "familysearch.org" to your Skype contact list.
(See instructions for adding contacts)
- When you volunteer, feel free to chat and ask questions of other volunteers. We’re all in this together!
(See instructions for sending a message)
- When you get a call, share with the Skype group what the question was about so we can all learn from each other what kinds of calls we are getting.
- Learn more about Skype in the Skype User's Guide.
Not yet a volunteer research consultant? Learn more about what volunteers do.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More