Live Research Assistance: Webinar recordingsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:42, 2 November 2012 by VasquezJL
- Introducing the Concierge Experience - Aug 7
- Introducing FamilySearch.org - Aug 28
- Family Tree 101 - Sep 11
- Family Tree 201 - Sep 25
- Concierge Problems and Solutions - Oct 9
- Research Toolkit, and answering questions in the FamilySearch Forums - Oct 23
- Basic Research Strategies, and being an Admin on Facebook - Nov 6
- No Webinar - Nov 20
- TBD - Dec 4
- TBD - Dec 18
Instructions for reviewing recordings
- Go to the Meeting Room link above.
- Enter your name as a guest (do not try to use a username and password).
- Click Attachments/Recordings on the right.
- Click on the computer icon under Play.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More