Live Research Assistance: Webinar recordingsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:59, 26 January 2013 by VasquezJL
- Emmigration - Jan 29
- Researching Women - Feb 12
- US Land Records - Feb 26
- American Migration Routes - March 12
- Naturalization - March 26
- Steve Morse One-step websites - Jan 14
- Immigration - Dec 4
- No Webinar - Nov 20
- Basic Research Strategies / Being an Admin on Facebook - Nov 6
- Research Toolkit / Answering questions in the FamilySearch Forums - Oct 23
- Concierge Problems and Solutions - Oct 9
- Family Tree 201 - Sep 25
- Family Tree 101 - Sep 11
- Introducing FamilySearch.org - Aug 28
- Introducing the Concierge Experience - Aug 7
Instructions for reviewing recordings
- Go to the Meeting Room link above.
- Enter your name as a guest (do not try to use a username and password).
- Click Attachments/Recordings on the right.
- Click on the computer icon under Play.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback