Live Research Assistance: Webinar recordingsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 12:18, 24 March 2013 by Micdoy
- Emmigration - Jan 29 - Judy Mills
- Naturalization - Feb 12 - Susan Purves
- US Land Records - Feb 26 - Anna St. Clair
- American Migration Routes - March 12 - Anna St. Clair
- Researching Women - March 26 - Mike St. Clair
- HIghlights of RootsTech - April 9
- More Highlights of Roots Tech - April 23
- Steve Morse One-step websites - Jan 14
- Immigration - Dec 4
- No Webinar - Nov 20
- Basic Research Strategies / Being an Admin on Facebook - Nov 6
- Research Toolkit / Answering questions in the FamilySearch Forums - Oct 23
- Concierge Problems and Solutions - Oct 9
- Family Tree 201 - Sep 25
- Family Tree 101 - Sep 11
- Introducing FamilySearch.org - Aug 28
- Introducing the Concierge Experience - Aug 7
Instructions for reviewing recordings
- Go to the Meeting Room link above.
- Enter your name as a guest (do not try to use a username and password).
- Click Attachments/Recordings on the right.
- Click on the computer icon under Play.