Liverpool Blessed Virgin Mary, Lancashire GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Liverpool Blessed Virgin Mary (or known as Chapel for the Blind) is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Lancashire. Built in 1819; it was removed to Hardman Street and rebuilt in 1850; Exact boundary unknown.
Church Records Online Records
There are online transcriptions for Liverpool Blessed Virgin Mary Chapel registers as well as for the ancient parish of Liverpool St Nicholas' baptism, marriage and burial registers. Displayed below are those links to online data for both this chapelry and for the ancient parish of St Nicholas located in the following websites; note the ranges of years:
|LOPC = Lancashire Online Parish Clerk|
|LBMD = Lancashire BMD|
|AC = Ancestry.co.uk|
|LIVERPOOL ST MARY-for-the-BLIND Chapelry (1829) Indexes|
|LIVERPOOL ST NICHOLAS PARISH (1604) Indexes|
To view a full list for all of the ancient parish Liverpool St Nicholas and its (nearly 60) chapelries, ecclesiasitical churches, and district chapels, and to view online baptism, marriage and burial transcription indexes, visit the LIVERPOOL ST PETER & ST NICHOLAS PARISH page.
Original parish and chapel registers are held at the Liverpool Record Office, William Brown Street, Liverpool L3 8EW, United Kingdom.
Copies of the chapel (parish) registers for Blessed Virgin Mary Chapel (for the Blind), Liverpool are available on microfilm and, they are held at FamilySearch's Family History Library and have also been transcribed and made available online (see the above link).