Llanerchayron, CeredigionEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Llanerchaeron, known as "Llanayron House" to its nineteenth-century occupants, is a mansion on the River Aeron, designed and built in 1795 by John Nash for Major (later Colonel) William Lewis as a model, self-sufficient farm complex located near Ciliau Aeron, some 2½ miles south-east of Aberaeron, Ceredigion, Wales. There is evidence that the house replaced an earlier mansion. The estate is now in the care of the National Trust.
1] Anglicised spelling from the Welsh "Llannerch Aeron" as used in 19th-century public records. Many variant spellings of this place name have been used.
2] Mair Lloyd Evans St Non Church Llannerch Aeron in the Diocese of St David, official 12-page booklet, c. 2008