Logan County, North Dakota GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Logan County, North Dakota genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Logan County, North Dakota|
Location in the state of North Dakota
Location of North Dakota in the U.S.
|Founded||January 4, 1873|
|Address|| Logan County Courthouse|
Napoleon, ND 58561
Adams County Website
Clerk District Court has incomplete birth and death
records from 1893, marriage, divorce and court records
from 1890, probate records from 1898, burial records
from 1926 and military records and military records
from 1920; Register of Deeds has land records from 1884
1873--Logan County was created 4 January 1873 from Buffalo County. County seat: Napoleon 
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Logan County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Logan County, North Dakota. Page 524 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News