Logan Utah FamilySearch Library/ConferenceEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|50 North Main|
|Mon: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
Tue-Thurs: 9:30 am – 9 pm
Fri - Sat: 9:30 am – 5 pm
Classes & Handouts
Tours & Group Activities
Online Film Ordering
Fall Conference 2011
- The conference held October 15, 2011 in Logan, Utah was very successful
- Conference 2011 Syllabus: download (Adendum: Class Descriptions added 17 Oct 2011)
- Conference Highlight - "Ask an Admin" was very productive for conference attendees.
- Thanks to the Keynote speaker, Ron Tanner, Product Manager for FamilySearch, all of the excellent presenters, vendors, staff at the Logan Utah Family History Center, sponsors for the door prize gifts, Bridgerland Applied Technology College for the venu, and the 600 conference attendees.
- Fran Jensen presented a class about the FamilySearch Research Wiki and several attendees asked for a copy of the presentation. The slides have now been uploaded to SlideShare and also on the Lanyrd.com page for the conference.
Fall Conference 2012
If you would like to be a presenter at our fall 2012 conference in Logan, Utah please submit by June 1, 2012 a class title (65 Characters or less) and class description (65 Words or less) to firstname.lastname@example.org -- type "Conference 2012" in the subject box.