Logan Utah FamilySearch Library/VolunteerEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|50 North Main|
|Mon: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
Tue-Thurs: 9:30 am – 9 pm
Fri - Sat: 9:30 am – 5 pm
Classes & Handouts
Tours & Group Activities
Online Film Ordering
At Our Family History Center
- Feeling lost in your Family History Consultant Calling? - Take advantage of our training program.
- Just want to learn more about Family History? - Those who serve always learn the most!
- Want to serve a Mission but need to stay in the Area? - Serve part or full time.
- Experienced family historians - We need your knowledge and skills.
- Select 1 or more of our 9 shifts
- Monday, Friday or Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Contact our Director, Byron Ray, at the Center (435-755-5595) or by email for an interview.
As a Family History Support missionary
- Want to serve a Full Time Mission but need to stay in the Area?
- Physical restrictions do not allow you to serve away from home?
- Anyone you wants to serve
- Basic computer and family history skills
- Internet access
Other Ways to Serve
FamilySearch provides many opportunities for you to contribute to family history work and make more resources available to people around the world who are seeking after their ancestral roots.