London CensusEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:40, 4 July 2011 by Murphynw
Click on the parish name to link to the Family History Library Catalog entry for that parish.
- Two Early London Subsidy Rolls (1292, 1319)
- Finance and trade under Edward III - The London lay subsidy of 1332 (Local historical study, rather than a transcript of names.)
- Two Tudor subsidy rolls for the city of London - 1541 and 1582
- City of London War Loans 1642
- London Hearth Tax: City of London, 1662
- London Hearth Tax: Westminster 1664
- London Hearth Tax: City of London and Middlesex, 1666
- Four Shillings In The Pound Aid 1693/4 - The City of London, the City of Westminster, and Metropolitan Middlesex
- London Inhabitants Within the Walls 1695
- London Marriage Duty Assessment 1695
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback