London CensusEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:44, 4 July 2011 by Murphynw
Click on the parish name to link to the Family History Library Catalog entry for that parish.
- 1292, 1319 - Two Early London Subsidy Rolls (1292, 1319)
- 1332 - Finance and trade under Edward III - The London lay subsidy of 1332 (Local historical study, rather than a transcript of names.)
- 1541, 1582 - Two Tudor subsidy rolls for the city of London - 1541 and 1582
- 1642 - City of London War Loans 1642
- 1662 - London Hearth Tax: City of London, 1662
- 1664 - London Hearth Tax: Westminster 1664
- 1666 - London Hearth Tax: City of London and Middlesex, 1666
- 1693/1694 - Four Shillings In The Pound Aid 1693/4 - The City of London, the City of Westminster, and Metropolitan Middlesex
- 1695 - London Inhabitants Within the Walls 1695
- 1695 - London Marriage Duty Assessment 1695
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More