London DirectoriesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:00, 12 September 2012 by Donchallis
- 1638 - Inhabitants by Parish: Courtesy of British History Online
- 1677 - The Little London Directory of 1677 (Merchants and Bankers) is available for free at Don's List and Google Books.
- 1695 - London Inhabitans with the Walls: Courtesy of British History Online
- 1774 - Kent's London and Westminster Directory, 1774 is available for free at London Lives.
- 1794 - Kent's London and Westminster & Borough of Southward online at London Ancestor.
- 1808-1919 - 81 London trade directories are available for free on the website Historical Directories covering the following years: 1808, 1841, 1846, 1852, 1853, 1882, 1884, and 1889-1919 (missing 7 years).
- 1823 - Kent's Original London Directory: 1823 at Google Books.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News