Lynnhaven Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Eastern Shore Chapel fell within the bounds of Lynnhaven Parish.
- Mason, George Carrington. "The Colonial Churches of Lynnhaven Parish, Princess Anne County, Virginia," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 18, No. 3 (Jul. 1938):270-285. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Perrine, Bob. "Old Donation History," available online.
Colonial parish registers have been lost, but the vestry book survives and has been published:
- Mason, George Carrington. The Colonial Vestry Book of Lynnhaven Parish, Princess Anne County, Virginia, 1723-1786. Newport News, Va.: the author, 1949. FHL Book 975.551 K2m
- Old Donation Episcopal Church (official website)
- Church Point Marker, The Historical Marker Database
- Old Donation Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Laurie Boush Green and Virginia Bonney West, Old Churches, Their Cemeteries, and Family Graveyards of Princess Anne County, Virginia (Virginia Beach, Va.: L.B. Green and V.B. West, c1985).
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 264-285.