Macon County, AlabamaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 02:41, 29 March 2012 by Murphynw
|This Alabama-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
1832--Macon County was created 18 December 1832 from the Creek Cession of 1832.
County seat: Tuskegee 
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Macon County, Alabama Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ "Nathaniel Macon", Wikipedia.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More