Makati East Philippines Family History Center
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
The Family History Center is located at the 2nd floor on the left side of the building. The main entrance is in the middle ground floor area. The parking entrance at the right side on ground floor area and can use also as going to Family History Center at the 2nd floor.<br>
The Family History Centeris located at the 2nd floor on the left side of the building. The main entrance is in the middle ground floor area. The parking entrance at the right side on ground floor area and can use also as going to Family History Center at the 2nd floor.<br>
Revision as of 00:44, 27 April 2013
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Contact person: Diana Silva
- Language: English and Tagalog
- Address: 30th Ave. Brgy. Comembo, Makati City
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Hours: 1pm-5pm
Makati East Philippines Family History Center was created when the Makati Philippines Stake was divided into two Stake. The Makati Philippines Stake has six wards namely Makati 3rd, Makati 2nd, Makati 1st, Mandaluyong 3rd, Mandaluyong 2nd, Mandaluyong 1st Ward, and Makati 4th Branch. Thus, when divided, the new created Stake is called Makati East Philippines Stake, the Makati 1st is the only ward moved to new Stake joining together with Bonifacio 7th, Bonifacio 6th, Bonifacio 5th, Bonifacio 4th, Bonifacio 3rd, Bonifacio 2nd, Bonifacio 1st. As of now, Makati East Philippines Family History Center is the only center served in the new Stake.
Include information about your center that would be helpful for first time visitors such which entrance in the building to use, parking, etc. Use as many or as few bullet points as needed.)
The Family History Center is located at the 2nd floor on the left side of the building. The main entrance is in the middle ground floor area. The parking entrance at the right side on ground floor area and can use also as going to Family History Center at the 2nd floor.
- Holiday Schedule
Family Week- September 2013
Calendar and Events
Please Contact- Oswaldo Castro
Email add - email@example.com
Classes are free and schedule every Sunday
Staff Training Meetings
Staff Training Meetings would be every quarter of the month
Time: 6pm to 8pm
High Priest Group Leader
Family History Director
Family History Consultant
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- The Makati East Family History Center has 3 computers, 2 microfilm readers, and 1 printer that are available to use in researching name using FamilySearch, Name Extracting using microfilm reader, and printing of finding name research and/or Family Ordinance Request.
The Center has access to Family Search Website, Indexing download project, Family Tree, Ordering of Microfilm thru use of Catalog. The ordered microfilm will arrive after a week, in case the microfilm is not available in Microfilm Ordering Dept located in Manila Philippines Administration Office, formerly PBO, it will order in Salt Lake Headquarter that will take three months period of time but this rarely happen. Printing of FOR (Family Ordinance Request) will serve upon request by the patron.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.) <fck:hr>
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.) <fck:hr>
Volunteer at the Center
The Family History Center have Ward Family History Consultant schedule to work as a volunteer starting March 31, 2013.
Monday - Bonifacio 6th Ward
Tuesday - Bonifacio 1st Ward
Wednesday - Bonifacio 2nd Ward
Thursday - Bonifacio 4th Ward
Friday- Bonifacio 5th Ward
Saturday - Makati 1st Ward
Sunday - Bonifacio 3rd Ward- in the morning
Bonifacio 7th Ward - in the afternoon