Manchester St Philip, Bradford Road, Lancashire Genealogy

From FamilySearch Wiki

(Difference between revisions)
Line 1: Line 1:
[[Lancahire Parishes]]
+
[[Lancashire Parishes]]  
  
 
In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradford Road like this:  
 
In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradford Road like this:  

Revision as of 18:55, 28 August 2013

Lancashire Parishes

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradford Road like this:

== Chapel History ==
BRADFORD-ROAD, a chapelry in Manchester parish, Lancashire; in the eastern suburbs of Manchester. It was constituted in 1837, and reconstituted in 1850. Pop., 10,540. Houses, 2,043. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Manchester; of the value of £300, in the patronage of trustees.[1]

Reference

  1. Wilson, John Marius. Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales London (1870). Date accessed: 28 Aug 2013.