Manchester St Philip, Bradford Road, LancashireEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bradford Road like this:
== Chapel History ==
BRADFORD-ROAD, a chapelry in Manchester parish, Lancashire; in the eastern suburbs of Manchester. It was constituted in 1837, and reconstituted in 1850. Pop., 10,540. Houses, 2,043. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Manchester; of the value of £300, in the patronage of trustees.