Marinette County, WisconsinEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 14:29, 29 February 2012 by Lembley
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
1926 Hall Ave.
Marinette, WI 54143-1717
Places / Localities
- Middle Inlet
- Silver Cliff
- Coleman Home Page (includes history)
- Marinette (includes history)
- Peshtigo History (includes Peshtigo Fire links)
- Wausaukee Home Page (includes history)
- "Richard T. Ely and the development of the Wisconsin cutover" by Robert Gough
- "Colonizing the Cutover: Wisconsin's Progressive-Era Experiments in Rural Planning" by Susan O. Haswell and Arnold R. Alanen
Societies and Libraries
- Amberg History Society (includes a searchable museum catalog)
University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Digital collections include:
- Standard atlas of Marinette County, Wisconsin, including a plat book of the villages, cities and townships of the county,.. Goe. A. Ogle & Co. Publishers & Engravers, 1912
- Sectional map of Marinette County showing ownership of lands, location of churches, cemetaries, school houses, roads, rural mail routes, railroads, etc.; Eagle Printing Company, 1905
Family History Centers
- GenWeb for Marinette County
- GenWeb Archives for Marinette County
- Marinette, WI & Menominee, MI County Genealogy Site
- Marinette County Home Page
- Family History Library Catalog
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback