Marion County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Marion County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||March 14, 1844|
Marion County Courthouse
110 NW 1st Ave (zip 34475);
PO Box 1030; Ocala, FL 34478
Recording Office has land, divorce, probate and court records.
Clerk of Courts has marriage records.
County Health Department has birth and death records.
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing Marion County, Florida census records online, see: Florida Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Marion County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Marion County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc. - Genealogy and History
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Marion County, Florida Page 135 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ "Francis Marion," Wikipedia.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More