Massachusetts Springfield Vital Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question: The image containing Page 27 from DGS Film Number 4875673 is missing. How can I view this image?
Answer: DGS 4875673 > Image 366 is Page 26 and > Image 367 is Page 28. Page 27 can be found on Film 185417, Frame number 322. See Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche to order the film and view it at a FamilySearch Center. The records affected are deaths from 1 Jan -1 Feb 1872 in Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts. The indexed record will have the following information:
- Reference Number: v 5 p 27
- Film Number: 185417
- Digital Folder Number: 4375673
- Image Number: 321 ** the image number should be 322.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Massachusetts, Springfield Vital Records, 1638-1887 > 4375673 > Image 322 of 407.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Massachusetts Springfield Vital Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Massachusetts, Springfield Vital Records, 1638-1887 collection at FamilySearch.org.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback