McKinley County, New Mexico GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1899--McKinley County was created 23 February 1899 from Bernalillo, Valencia, San Juan, and Rio Arriba Counties.
- County seat: Gallup 
Ramah Cemetery in Ramah NM
For tips on accessing McKinley County, New Mexico Genealogy census records online, see: New Mexico Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
The primary function of the County Clerk is to file and record documents of all kinds, including all land documents, maps and plats for the county, subdivision maps and surveys, legal descriptions, bills of sale, and property tax liens.
McKinley county NM Courthouse
207 West Hill St
Gallup, NM 87301
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Gallup New Mexico Family History Center in Gallup, New Mexico
- Ramah New Mexico Family History Center in Ramah, New Mexico
- Thoreau New Mexico Family History Center in Thoreau, New Mexico
- USGenWeb for McKinley county NM. Has Cemeteries, Census, History, and Obituary information.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This New Mexico-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News