Mercer County, North DakotaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This North Dakota-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Mercer County Courthouse
1021 Arthur Street
Stanton, ND 58571
Clerk District Court has birth, death and burial records from 1942,
marriage records from 1894, divorce and court records from 1906
and probate record from 1898; Register of Deeds has land records;
State Archives has naturalization records
1875--Mercer County was created 14 January 1875 from unorganized territory. County seat: Stanton 
Cemetery transcriptions for cemeteries in Mercer County, providing name, date of birth, and date of death where available.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Mercer County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Mercer County, North Dakota. Page 525 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here