Mexico, National Census, 1930 (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Question: While browsing, I can’t find Mascota, Temixco, or Acutzilapan. Are the headings labeled incorrectly?
Answer: The following 3 localities have been noted with incorrect headings:
- Mascota: Path: Mexico Census 1930 > Jalisco, Mazamitla, El Corral de La Mejia (Correction: This heading applies only to images 229 through 302. The additional records belong to the municipio of Mascota.)
- Temixco: Path: Mexico Census 1930 > Morelos > Cuenavaca > Femixco (Correction: Femixco should be Temixco.)
- Santiago Acutzilapan: Path: Mexico Census 1930 > Mexico>Atlacomulco> Santiago Acatzilapan (Correction: Santiago Acatzilapan should be Santiago Acutzilapan.)
If you encounter problems please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
• If searching this collection, please include the name of this collection, and provide the name, dates, event, location, etc. and as much information as you can.
• If browsing this collection, please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurs.
Example: Mexico Census, 1930 > Tabasco >Jalpa > El Río > Image 4 of 13