Mexico, National Census, 1930 (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
! To Add Information
This page is created for the use of FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems. If you wish to comment, scroll down and on the right-hand side of the screen choose Discussion to post your comment.
Question: While browsing, I can’t find Mascota, Temixco, or Acutzilapan. Are the headings labeled incorrectly?
Answer: The following 3 localities have been noted with incorrect headings:
- Mascota: Path: Mexico Census 1930 > Jalisco, Mazamitla, El Corral de La Mejia (Correction: This heading applies only to images 229 through 302. The additional records belong to the municipio of Mascota.)
- Temixco: Path: Mexico Census 1930 > Morelos > Cuenavaca > Femixco (Correction: Femixco should be Temixco.)
- Santiago Acutzilapan: Path: Mexico Census 1930 > Mexico>Atlacomulco> Santiago Acatzilapan (Correction: Santiago Acatzilapan should be Santiago Acutzilapan.)
If you encounter problems please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
• If searching this collection, please include the name of this collection, and provide the name, dates, event, location, etc. and as much information as you can.
• If browsing this collection, please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurs.
Example: Mexico Census, 1930 > Tabasco >Jalpa > El Río > Image 4 of 13