Mexico, National Census, 1930 (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question: While browsing, I can’t find Mascota, Temixco, or Acutzilapan. Are the headings labeled incorrectly?
Answer: The following 3 localities have been noted with incorrect headings:
- Mascota: Path: Mexico Census 1930 > Jalisco, Mazamitla, El Corral de La Mejia (Correction: This heading applies only to images 229 through 302. The additional records belong to the municipio of Mascota.)
- Temixco: Path: Mexico Census 1930 > Morelos > Cuenavaca > Femixco (Correction: Femixco should be Temixco.)
- Santiago Acutzilapan: Path: Mexico Census 1930 > Mexico>Atlacomulco> Santiago Acatzilapan (Correction: Santiago Acatzilapan should be Santiago Acutzilapan.)
If you encounter problems please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
• If searching this collection, please include the name of this collection, and provide the name, dates, event, location, etc. and as much information as you can.
• If browsing this collection, please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurs.
Example: Mexico Census, 1930 > Tabasco >Jalpa > El Río > Image 4 of 13.
• If you are reporting a technical issue, please include your operating system and browser version (i.e. Windows XP, Internet Explorer 8)
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More