Milford Utah Family History Center
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 17:07, 17 January 2014
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
We hope you can come and spend time finding and learning more about your family line. We have consultants available and are eagar to help you in your search!
Center Contacts and Hours
- 520 S 700 W, Milford UT 84751 United States
- Use the enterence in the north-west side of the parking lot.
- Toni Lynn Rollins
- 1 435-387-5558
- Tues: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wed: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Closed the month of December and all major holidays.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- We have microfilm available concerning Beaver County at the center, also a collection of family history books about local families.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have seven computers in our center, also a microfilm reader and printer. Photo printers and scanners are also available.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
We have local obituaries dating back to the late 1800's in our FHC for people who had lived in Beaver County.
Volunteer at the Center
Anyone who has a love for Family History is welcome to serve is welcome to volunteer.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback