Miller County, Georgia GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Miller County Georgia genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Miller County, Georgia|
Location of Georgia in the U.S.
|Founded||February 26, 1856|
|Address|| Miller County Courthouse|
155 S 1st Suite 2
Colquitt, GA 31737-1284
Miller County Website
Probate Court has birth records from 1919,
marriage records from 1904, divorce records
from 1950 and probate records from 1900:
Clerk Superior Court has land, divorce and court
1873 and 1974 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
- Digital Images of Miller County Will 1871-1925. See names of testators. Georgia Pioneers
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Miller County, Georgia Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Georgia Pioneers ($)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Miller County, Georgia. Page 158 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More