Mills County, IowaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:20, 4 December 2012 by Lsgc
|This Iowa-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Early migration routes to and from Mills County, Iowa for European settlers included:
- Mills County Newspaper Archives has several Mills County newspapers (1864-2002) available online.
- Glenwood Public Library Archives, Mills County has several Mills County newspapers (1864-2004) available online along with a few plat books and an atlas.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback