Mississippi County, Arkansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 01:47, 20 September 2011 by Sandralpond
- This article is about a northeastern county of Arkansas. For other uses, see Mississippi (disambiguation).
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Mississippi County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||November 1, 1833|
- 1833--Mississippi County was created 1 November 1833 from Crittenden County. County seat: Blytheville 
See an interactive map of Mississippi County boundary changes.
- Dunklin County, Missouri
- Dyer County, Tennessee
- Lauderdale County, Tennessee
- Pemiscot County, Missouri
- Shelby County, Tennessee
- Tipton County, Tennessee
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- MississippiCounty, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More