Mississippi County, Arkansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 05:35, 8 May 2012 by Murphynw
- This article is about a northeastern county of Arkansas. For other uses, see Mississippi (disambiguation).
|Mississippi County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||November 1, 1833|
- 1833--Mississippi County was created 1 November 1833 from Crittenden County. County seat: Blytheville 
See an interactive map of Mississippi County boundary changes.
- Dunklin County, Missouri
- Dyer County, Tennessee
- Lauderdale County, Tennessee
- Pemiscot County, Missouri
- Shelby County, Tennessee
- Tipton County, Tennessee
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- MississippiCounty, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More