Monmouthshire SocietiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Family history societies often publish helpful journals, transcripts, compiled genealogies and host helpful websites. They may have ongoing projects to transcribe records and create indexes. Most societies publish queries in their journals and maintain lists of members’ research interests that may be helpful to you. You may want to join one of these societies, reap the benefits of their expertise and resources or support its efforts.
Monmouthshire Family History Societies
- Gwent Family History Society
- Monmouthshire GenWeb project
- Monmouthshire Family History
- Monmouthshire Libraries & Information Service
- UKGenealogy - Monmouthshire research
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback