Monroe County, Alabama GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:42, 24 July 2011 by Sandralpond
|This Alabama-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
1833--A courthouse fire destroyed all records.
- see obituary abstracts from the African-American newspaper, The Eagle, in the Newspaper section below
- Obituaries & Death Notices published in The Eagle, 1891-1914 - an African-American newspaper of the county. Provided via Afrigeneas.com
Societies and Libraries
Family History Center
- Monroe County, ALGenWeb - free genealogical resources; part of the national USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- Monroe County, Alabama Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News