Montezuma County, Colorado GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Montezuma County, Colorado|
Location of Colorado in the U.S.
|Founded||April 16, 1889|
|Address|| Montezuma County Courthouse|
109 W Main St Ste 302
Cortez, CO 81321
County District Court has divorce, probate and court records
County Clerk has birth, marriage, death and land records
Places / Localities
- Cedar Grove
- Goodman Point
- Lewis (Sunnyside)
- Memorial Garden
- Old Mormon
- Riverside (Peoples)
- Simon Draw
- Summit Ridge
- Sunset Memorial Gardens (Summit Ridge)
- Ute Mountain Tribal
For tips on accessing Montezuma County, Colorado Genealogy census records online, see: Colorado Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Search current and archived obituaries published in The Cortez Journal (Cortez, Colorado) from September 1999 to the present.
Societies and Libraries
Cortez Public Library
202 N. Park
Cortez, CO 81321
Dolores Library District/Montezuma County
1002 Railroad Ave
Dolores, CO 81323
Mancos Public Library District
211 West First Street
Mancos, CO 81328
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Montezuma County, Colorado Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Montezuma County, Colorado. Page 100 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Colorado-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News