Montgomery County, Mississippi GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Montgomery County Mississippi genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
1871 - Montgomery County was organized on May 13, 1871. It was carved from Choctaw and Grenada counties.
County seat: Winona 
1903--Some records were lost.
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing Montgomery County, Mississippi Genealogy census records online, see: Mississippi Census.
- Family Maps of Montgomery County, Mississippi Genealogy (land patent maps) at HistoryGeo.com ($). Free surname search.
- 1892-1928 - Montgomery County Marriage Books 8-12 Index 1892-1928 in International Genealogical Index at FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Montgomery County, Mississippi page 381, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/b/be/Igimississippij.pdf.
|This Mississippi-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.