Morrill County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Morrill county; PO Box 610; Bridgeport, NE 69336-0610; Ph. 308.262.0860 Details: (Co Clk has b, d & bur rec from 1917 & land rec from 1909; Co Judge has m & pro rec
For tips on accessing Morrill County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Early migration routes to and from Morrill County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Jim Tompkins, "The Oregon Trail 1841-1848 Map II" in Oregon Trail Landmarks at http://www.oregonpioneers.com/OTMap2.jpg (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ "Oregon California Trails Association" at http://octatrails.micromaps.com/ (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ "The Pioneer Story: The Mormon Pioneer Trail" in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at http://lds.org/gospellibrary/pioneer/pioneerstory.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.