Morrison County, Minnesota GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Morrison County Minnesota genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Morrison County, Minnesota|
Location in the state of Minnesota
Location of Minnesota in the U.S.
|Founded||February 25, 1856|
|County Seat||Little Falls|
|Address|| Morrison County Courthouse|
213 1st Ave SE
Little Falls, MN 56345
Morrison County Website
County Recorder has birth, marriage, death and some cemetery records,
land and military records; Court Administration has divorce, probate and court records
County seat: Little Falls 
- For a brief history on how Morrison County was named, click here, then select Morrison County.
Morrison County Historical Society WPA Biographies. 1,130 biographies written 1936–1939. Index available online. Copies can be requested by calling the Morrison County Historical Society at 320-632-4007 or e–mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Civil War service men from Morrison County served in various regiments. Men often joined a company (within a regiment) that originated in their county. Listed below are companies or regiments that were formed from men of Morrison County.
The Morrison County Historical Society has a large collection of newspapers, both in original format and on microfilm. Online listing. Copies can be requested by calling the Morrison County Historical Society at 320-632-4007 or e–mail email@example.com. Research and copy fees will apply.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
Collection: Morrison County Historical Society
- WPA Biographies. 1,130 biographies written 1936–1939. Index available online.
- Local newspapers. Online listing.
Copies may be requested by contacting the Historical Society. Research and copy fees apply.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Morrison County, Minnesota page 366, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).