Mountrail County, North Dakota GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Mountrail County Courthouse
PO Box 69;
Stanley, ND 58784-0069
Clerk District Court has birth, marriage, death, divorce, probate, court
and naturalization records from 1909, military discharge records from 1919
and incomplte burial records; Register of Deeds has land records
1873--Mountrail County was created 4 January 1873 from Buffalo (Old) County. The county was annexed to Ward County in 1891 and eliminated 30 November 1892. The county was then recreated 29 January 1909. County seat: Stanley 
- Moslem Cemetery, Ross BillionGraves
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Mountrail County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Mountrail County, North Dakota. Page 525 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).