Murray County, MinnesotaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Murray County Minnesota genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Murray County, Minnesota|
Location in the state of Minnesota
Location of Minnesota in the U.S.
|Founded||May 23, 1857|
|Address|| Murray County Courthouse|
2500 28th Street
Slayton, MN 56172
Murray County Website
Clerk District Court has birth, marriage, death, divorce,
probate and court records.
County Recorder has land records. 
- 1857--Murray County was created 23 May 1857 from Brown County. County seat: Slayton 
- For a brief history of how Murray County was named, click here, then select Murray County.
- Family Maps of Murray County, Minnesota (land patent maps) at HistoryGeo.com ($). Free surname search.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Murray County, Minnesota page 366, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).