Natrona County, WyomingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Wyoming-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Alcova||Blue Hill (hist.)||Edgerton||Paradise Valley|
|Antelope Hills||Bucknum||Hartrandt||Powder River|
|Arminto||Camel Hump||Hiland||Red Butte|
|Badwater||Casper||Homa Hills||Salt Creek (hist.)|
|Bar Nunn||Casper Mountain||Midwest||Strouds|
|Bessemer (hist.)||Cow Hollow||Mills||Vista West|
|Bessemer Bend||Crimson Dawn||Mountain View||Waltman|
- Arminto... SE1/4 NW1/4 SEC14 T37N R87W
- Bothwell... SE1/4 SEC21 T30N R85W No visible graves.
- Crimson Dawn... SEC23 T32N R79W
- Eadsville... SEC19 T32N R79W
- Edgerton... SEC19 T40N R78W
- Elkhorn Canyon... aka Echo Canyon SE1/4 SEC4 T32N R79W ASHES ONLY
- Fougstedt... SEC8 T23N R79W
- Freeland... S1/2 SW1/4 SEC14 T31N R80W
- Highland (1889 to present)... Owned by the City of Casper. Phone 1-307-235-8317
- Hiland... SE1/4 SEC2 T36N R88W
- Martins Cove... SEC28 T29N R78W No visible graves.
- Memorial Gardens (1961 to present)... Privately owned. Phone 1-307-472-6345
- Midwest... SEC21 T40N R79W
- New Alcova... SEC13 T30N R83W
- O'Donnell... NW1/4 NW1/4 SEC25 T36N R89W
- Old Alcova... NE1/4 NW1/4 SEC18 T30N R82W
- Oregon Trail (1984 to present)... Veterans cemetery
- Pathfinder Dam.., 1/2 mile NE of Pathfinder Dam
- Red Buttes... SW1/4 NW1/4 SEC16 T33N R80W Memorial to the soldiers who died here. NO GRAVES.
- Waltman... SEC20 T36N R86W
The Natrona County Genealogical Society has records for most of these cemeteries.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
390 marriages from 29 May 1890 to 15 Sep 1908 are listed on the Western States Marriage Index.
Societies and Libraries
- Natrona County Genealogical Society P.O. Box 9244, Casper, Wyoming 82609.
- Natrona County Public Library 307 E 2nd St, Casper, Wyoming 82601. Phone 1-307-237-4935.
- The Casper College Western History Center Located in the Goodstein Library on the Casper College campus.
- Casper Stake Family History Center 3931 W 45th St, Casper, Wyoming 82604. Phone 1-307-234-3326. Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00-12:00, 1:00-4:00, 6:30-8:30; Saturday 9:00-12:00.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).