Neosho County, Kansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Kansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Neosho County Courthouse
100 S Main Street PO Box 237
Erie, KS 66733
Formerly Dorn County. Name changed to Neosho 3 Jun 1861.
Probate Court has probate record from 1866 and marriage record from 1864.
Clerk Disrict Court has naturatlization records from 1868.
Register of Deeds has land records from 1866. 
1855--Neosho County was created 30 August 1855 as an original county. It was formerly known as Dorn County, until the names was changed 3 June 1861. County seat: Erie 
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Neosho County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Neosho County, Kansas page 254, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More