Netherlands Former and Present Dutch ColoniesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:53, 13 July 2009 by BalsGH
'Former and Present Dutch Colonies'
- Berbice  (Guyana)
- Dutch Guiana (Suriname)
- New Holland (Brazil - Half the capitanas)
- Angola (Luanda, Sonyo and Cabinda)
- Arguin Island (in [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritania Mauritania)
- Dutch Gold Coast (settlements along coast of [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana Ghana, including El Mina)
- Goree (in Senegal)
- Moçambique (Delagoa Bay)
- Sao Tomé
- South Africa. The Dutch Cape Colony (Kaapstad / Cape Town)
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback