New York SocietiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
For genealogical and historical societies which have records and services to help you with your research see the "Archives and Libraries" and "Periodicals" sections of this outline. Many counties also have local historical and genealogical societies. You can find local society addresses by using directories cited in the "United States Societies" article.
- New York Historical Society
- New York Historican and Genealogical Societies
- Huguenot Historical Society Site details objective of the Society, as well as current projects, and research facilities.
- American Jewish Historical Society Site has a link to their catalog and digital collections.
- Daughters of the Revolution of 1776 (DOR or DR) The Family History Library has has access to an online index to applications