Newfoundland and Labrador Land and Property RecordsEdit This Page

From FamilySearch Wiki

Revision as of 06:05, 27 September 2011 by Larry0011 (Talk | contribs)

Canada Gotoarrow.png Newfoundland and Labrador Gotoarrow.png Land and Property

Original crown grants and leases are deposited with the Crown Lands Administration.


Crown Lands Administration

Department of Forestry and Agriculture

P.O. Box 8700

St. John’s, NF A1B 4J6


Telephone: 709-729-3174 Fax: 709-729-6136


A register of crown grants after 1831 is at the P.A.N.L. Records of subsequent transfers of land are with:

Registrar of Deeds

Confederation Building

St. John’s, NF A1B 4J6


Telephone: 709-729-3302

The P.A.N.L. also has miscellaneous land records as contained in the register of deeds for the period 1815–1931.


Need wiki, indexing, or website help? Contact our product teams.

Did you find this article helpful?

You're invited to explain your rating on the discussion page (you must be signed in).