Noord-BrabantEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Netherlands > Noord-Brabant
For Geographical and Historical information see: Noord-Brabant
The capital city of Noord-Brabant is 's-Hertogenbosch or Den Bosch. See: 's-Hertogenbosch
Did you know?
- Excluded from the province of Noord-Brabant are a few small enclaves in the mid-south of the province, which together are called Baarle-Hertog and Baarle-Nassau and belong to Belgium.
Famous people associated with Vught:
- Corrie ten Boom, Christian Holocaust survivor who housed Jewish families in her home, author of "The Hiding Place" Corrie ten Boom
- Betsie ten Boom, Corrie ten Boom's sister Betsie ten Boom
- Stefan Pook, the man who was detained the longest in Kamp Vught, one of the concentration camps build during World War II in the Netherlands Kamp Vught
A great web-sites for genealogical research are:
Researchers who need to search the Civil Registration records (records after 1811) in Noord-Brabant need to use the records of the appropriate municipalities. The Church records are generally found in the local towns.
Things you can do
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
However, please do not change the lay-out of the pages you would like to work on as considerable thought went into what has already been entered. But we love to have your help as mentioned above.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2012, at 16:39.
- This page has been accessed 874 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback