Norborne Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Barnhart, William J. Old Norborne Parish (1744-1816). Orlando, Fla.: James D. Ballew, 1980. FHL Book 975.497 K2b
- Minghini, Lorraine and Thomas E. Van Metre. History of Trinity Episcopal Church and Norborne Parish. Martinsburg, 1956.
The original parish registers (1832-1900), vestry minutes (1817-1921), and account books (1865-1892) are kept at Trinity Episcopal Church. Microfilm copies are held at the West Virginia Regional History Collection (Accession No. 1362). Additional copies: FHL Films 222107-222108
- ↑ "St. George's Chapel Ruins," Washington Heritage Trail, accessed 15 February 2011.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ The Jefferson County Historic Landmarks Commission - How and Where to Look It Up: Church Records, accessed 15 February 2011.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 2,469 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback