Norfolk County, Massachusetts GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:06, 13 March 2009 by 4thebirds
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
614 High Street
Dedham, MA 02027-0310
- Recreated 26 Mar 1793 from Suffolk County after New York returned Norfolk County to Massachusetts, became part of Suffolk County at time of the return. 
Places / Localities
Societies and Libraries
- The Norfolk County MA GenWeb Project, an member of The MAGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Norfolk County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Norfolk County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Norfolk County
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 181. [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More