Norfolk County, Massachusetts GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:09, 16 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
614 High Street
Dedham, MA 02027-0310
- Created 10 May 1643 from Massachusetts Bay Colony lands
- Recreated 26 Mar 1793 from Suffolk County after New York returned Norfolk County to Massachusetts, became part of Suffolk County at time of the return.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Braintree . Franklin . Quincy . Weymouth
- Towns: Avon . Bellingham . Brookline . Canton . Cohasset . Dedham . Dover . Foxborough . Holbrook . Medfield . Medway . Millis . Milton . Needham . Norfolk . Norwood . Plainville . Randolph . Sharon . Stoughton . Walpole . Wellesley . Westwood . Wrentham
- Communities: Bellingham . Braintree . Dover . Foxborough . Medfield . Millis-Clicquot . Sharon . Walpole
- Village: Chestnut Hill
Societies and Libraries
- The Norfolk County MA GenWeb Project, an member of The MAGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Norfolk County
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Norfolk County
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News