North Farnham Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:06, 27 March 2013 by Murphynw
- abt 1683
- Lohrenz. "William McKay, Rector of North Farnham Parish in Richmond County," Northern Neck of Virginia Historical Magazine, Vol. 46 (1996).
- 1663-1814 - North Farnham Parish Christening Index 1663-1814. Batch C505381 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1663-1814 - King, George Harrison Sanford. The Registers of North Farnham Parish, 1663 - 1814 and Lunenburg Parish, 1783 - 1800, Richmond County, Virginia. Fredericksburg, Va., 1966. FHL Collection; digital book available at World Vital Records ($).
- "Marriages, Births and Deaths in Richmond County," [North Farnham Parish Register] The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 13, No. 2 (Oct. 1904), 129-132 [surnames B-F]; Vol. 13, No. 3 (Jan. 1905):182-192 [surnames F-W]. Available at JSTOR ($).
- North Farnham Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News